Greenleaf Behavioral Health offers leading partial hospitalization treatment programs for adults, teens, and adolescents struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues. Located in Valdosta, GA, Greenleaf provides the tools needed for lasting recovery through all levels of care including php services.
Partial Hospitalization Program Schedule
As the leading provider of psychiatric treatment programs in Valdosta, Georgia, Greenleaf Behavioral Health Hospital is fully committed to helping you overcome your mental health and/or substance use concerns once you are ready to take that first brave step towards a better, healthier life. Given our convenient location in Valdosta, and the fact that those in the area have trusted our center as the place to receive top notch mental health and behavioral health services, we are confident that we can supply you with the care and support you need at this crossroad in your life.
If you have finished or are not in need of a structured inpatient program, or require more support than traditional outpatient services or support groups alone can provide, you may find that our Adult Partial Hospitalization Program, or PHP, has the solutions that you’ve been searching for.
Our program caters to men and women ages 18 and older, and is offered Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm. To begin receiving care in our PHP, you can contact the compassionate staff at our center to learn more about this program or to complete an assessment. You are able to complete an assessment for services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as we purposefully make ourselves available to you whenever you need us. If appropriate for PHP at Greenleaf, you can expect to participate in one of the following programs based on your treatment needs:
Learn More About Our PHP Program in Valdosta for Mental Health
If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or another type of mental health concern, our Mental Health PHP may be right for you. Services in this program will help you learn to manage your symptoms and teach you the skills needed to better handle current and future stress. Our staff will also support you during every step of your healing journey and encourage you to continue making positive progress along the way.
Learn More About Our PHP Program in Valdosta for Substance Abuse PHP
We understand what it takes to overcome an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, and we invite you to participate in our Substance Abuse PHP if you are looking to leave a substance abuse problem in the past. Our team of addiction specialists will help you develop beneficial recovery skills that can support a life of sobriety, and you will be able to uncover and process the reasons that may have led you to do drugs and/or drink alcohol.
Learn More About Our PHP Program in Valdosta for Dual Diagnosis
The needs of men and women who are struggling with mental illness and substance abuse can be quite different compared to someone with only one of these issues. For this reason, we welcome you to participate in our Dual Diagnosis PHP so that each one of your treatment needs can be met. Our staff will help you manage mental illness symptoms and make the changes needed to live the sober life you deserve.
When engaged in one of these programs, you will be able to participate in services for 4 to 6 weeks and enjoy a blend of the following interventions:
- Medication management services will be available to you if you need medication to help alleviate the distressing mental health symptoms that you are experiencing.
- Individual therapy will take place after the day’s programming is complete so that you can truly focus on the issues that are most important to you.
- Family therapy can be scheduled if it will benefit your healing journey. Your loved ones will participate in any family sessions that are planned so that you and those closest to you can heal as a group.
- Group therapy is the backbone of PHP at Greenleaf and will allow you to learn from others who may have experienced similar challenges and experiences. You will be encouraged to be open and honest while in group therapy sessions so that you can reap the benefits of healing alongside your peers.
- Experiential therapy in our PHP includes Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy, or EMDR. This method of care can help you overcome trauma that you have previously experienced so that you can truly heal from past emotional pain and move forward in your life.
Lastly, we will provide you with lunch each day, and, if you reside within 25 miles of our center, we can arrange transportation to and from Greenleaf for you.
Learn More About Our Life-Changing PHP Services
If you choose to receive treatment at Greenleaf Behavioral Health Hospital in Valdosta, it will be our privilege to be part of your healing journey. If you have any questions about our Adult PHP or would like to complete an assessment for this program, reach out to our staff today. We look forward to providing you with the care you need to live the life you’ve always dreamed.